1. Broadcast Bitrate – Overstreaming Utilizing a higher bitrate than shown on your account details. Abusing your bitrate will almost always result in server termination. It is your responsibility to maintain proper control over the broadcast bitrate.
2. Content Client agrees to take sole responsibility for all content, including audio streaming, video streaming, web pages, and any other service that is utilized. streann.com is not liable for any action taken against a client as a result of their stream content or web content.
4. Licenses Client is solely responsible for any applicable license fees for their location. streann.com does not award free licensing to clients, such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA or CARP.
5. Liability streann.com will not be held liable for any injury, loss of business, loss of property, loss of data, or other mishap caused by the use provider’s services or provider error. streann.com will make every effort to provide an uninterrupted Internet connection; however we do not warrant that the Internet connection will be error free or uninterrupted. We perform full monthly and weekly incremental back-ups; however, streann.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained or incurred in connection with lost data. streann.com s hereby waived of any legal obligation pertaining to the use of our service.
6. Privacy streann.com will not release any personal information about our clients, unless permission is expressly granted. Some information may be made public, if client chooses to list their content on our site for promotional purposes.
7. Payment Payment for services will be collected before an account is created. Payment for subsequent months will be charged every thirty (30) days, defined as the day of the month that the client has signed up for our services, unless the client is told otherwise.
If payment is not received by the due date, Streann has the rights to disconnect the service for nonpayment and/or the delinquent balance will be referred to a collection agency.
8. Refund Policy Once service has been established, payment will not be refunded for any reason. However, should there be a degradation in quality of service and/or severe outage, streann.com reserves the right to offer the client a partial or full refund, and in extreme cases financial compensation in the form of credit on the clients account.
9. Cancellation Requests for cancelling accounts may be made in with at least 3 days notice. Client must have all account information in order to be able to cancel the account. Client also understands and agrees by this Terms of Service that all payments to streann.com are non-refundable.
10. Amendments streann.com reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Acceptable use Policy, our Terms of Service and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. It is the responsibility of subscriber to periodically check this Acceptable use Policy for such changes in accordance with our Terms of Service.