Anyone that uses or has used Streann Media Inc’s technology automatically gives Streann Media Inc authorization to be identified in investor relation marketing materials.
This agreement is between Streann Media (streann.com), and subscribers to our hosting and streaming media packages, herein referred to as client. This agreement is affective for any period during which the client is a subscriber of any service offered by streann.com.
If a streann.com account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, certain violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
streann.com may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. streann.com reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
1. Broadcast Bitrate – OverstreamingUtilizing a higher bitrate than shown on your account details. Abusing your bitrate will almost always result in server termination. It is your responsibility to maintain proper control over the broadcast bitrate.
Client agrees to take sole responsibility for all content, including audio streaming, video streaming, web pages, and any other service that is utilized. streann.com is not liable for any action taken against a client as a result of their stream content or web content.
You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account and Social Media Accounts regardless of whether such activities are undertaken by you or a third party.
We are not responsible for any suspension or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or the deletion, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any of Your Content or other data which you submit or use in connection with your Social Media Accounts or the Services.
4. LicensesClient is solely responsible for any applicable license fees for their location. streann.com does not award free licensing to clients, such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, RIAA, SIAE, GEMA or CARP.
5. Liabilitystreann.com will not be held liable for any injury, loss of business, loss of property, loss of data, or other mishap caused by the use provider’s services or provider error. streann.com will make every effort to provide an uninterrupted Internet connection; however we do not warrant that the Internet connection will be error free or uninterrupted. We perform full monthly and weekly incremental back-ups; however, streann.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained or incurred in connection with lost data. streann.com s hereby waived of any legal obligation pertaining to the use of our service.
6. Privacystreann.com will not release any personal information about our clients, unless permission is expressly granted. Some information may be made public, if client chooses to list their content on our site for promotional purposes.
7. PaymentPayment for services will be collected before an account is created. Payment for subsequent months will be charged every thirty (30) days, defined as the day of the month that the client has signed up for our services, unless the client is told otherwise. If payment is not received by the due date, Streann has the rights to disconnect the service for nonpayment and/or the delinquent balance will be referred to a collection agency.
8. Refund PolicyOnce service has been established, payment will not be refunded for any reason. However, should there be a degradation in quality of service and/or severe outage, streann.com reserves the right to offer the client a partial or full refund, and in extreme cases financial compensation in the form of credit on the clients account.
9. CancellationRequests for cancelling accounts may be made in with at least 3 days notice. Client must have all account information in order to be able to cancel the account. Client also understands and agrees by this Terms of Service that all payments to streann.com are non-refundable.
streann.com reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Acceptable use Policy, our Terms of Service and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. It is the responsibility of subscriber to periodically check this Acceptable use Policy for such changes in accordance with our Terms of Service.